Welcome to Sewingbasic.com, the ultimate resource for all things related to sewing machines!
We are your one-stop shop for all your sewing needs, offering honest reviews, tutorials and buying guides so you can find the best sewing machine fit for you.
From finding the perfect model to mastering the essential techniques of sewing, here at Sewingbasic.com we have you covered.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned seamstress, our guides and reviews will help you make an informed decision on which sewing machine is right for you.
With easy-to-understand tutorials and helpful buying guides, we make sure to provide the information that can help take your sewing projects to the next level!
Who is behind this site!
Sarah Williams – Founder and Sewing expert
Meet Sarah Williams, the founder and lead sewing expert at Sewingbasic.com!
Sarah has been a seamstress for over 20 years. During this time, she has gained extensive knowledge about various kinds of sewing machines and techniques.
Her expertise and experience have allowed her to create detailed reviews and tutorials that cover all aspects of sewing from beginner level to advanced.
Emma Smith – Sewing Technician
Emma has been a sewing technician for the past 10 years. She specializes in repair and maintenance of all types of home machines.
With her help, she is able to provide technical insight into all the reviews written on this site.
James Williams – Sewing Enthusiast
Michael is a passionate sewing enthusiast who loves to experiment and learn new techniques.
He has been working with different kinds of fabrics for the past 5 years and has become quite knowledgeable on various colors, materials, tools, etc.
His knowledge helps make our guides more informative and helpful for all types of readers.
Jeannie King – Quilter Extraordinaire
When it comes to quilting, Jeannie is a true master! She has been quilting ever since she was a child and her passion has only grown over the years. Her expertise covers various techniques involved in creating beautiful quilts with different colors and patterns. With her help, we are able to create detailed tutorials for quilting enthusiasts.
These experts have come together to form Sewingbasic.com – a place where you can find helpful resources on all types of sewing techniques, tools, and machines.
How do we review our products?
Sewingbasic.com takes product reviews very seriously. We have a team of experts who have years of experience in the sewing industry and they are responsible for testing various products before we put them up for sale on our website. In order to make sure that each product is thoroughly evaluated, our experts use a rigorous system that consists of several steps:
- Research: Our team will research the product in question, including its features, qualities, and any potential issues associated with it.
- Testing: After researching a product, our experts will then conduct a thorough test of the product to assess how it performs in different scenarios. They evaluate each product on its overall quality, usability, durability, etc.
- Analysis: After testing the product, our experts will analyze the results to determine whether it is suitable for sale on Sewingbasic.com or not.
- Recommendation: Once the analysis is complete, our team of experts will make a final recommendation based on their findings and provide detailed feedback on how to improve the product if necessary.
- Final Verdict: Finally, our team will make a final verdict on whether the product should be approved for sale or not.
We hope that by following this review process, we can help ensure that each product is of the highest standard and meets our customers’ expectations.
415 NE 312th Ave, Washougal, Washington, 98671, United States